Description: During Lee DuBridge’s tenure as president (1946-1969), the campus drew to eighty acres, the teaching faculty doubled in number and new research fields blossomed, including chemical biology, planetary science, nuclear astrophysics and geochemistry. Millikan Library, completed in 1967, is the tallest building on the campus. Campus Aerial Views.
Collection: Photograph Collection
Series/File: Campus and Student Life
Caltech Archives ID: 30.15-4
Copyright: The Caltech Archives has not determined the copyright status of this image.