Title: William G. Kerckhoff Laboratories of the Biological Sciences.
Date: 1960 (approximate)
Original Format: photograph: print
Description: The gift of Mr. and Mrs. William G. Kerckhoff, the building was built in three stages in 1928, 1939, and 1948. This view shows the Moorish style pavilion at the west end near Wilson Avenue.
Collection: Photograph Collection
Series/File: Campus and Student Life
Caltech Archives ID: 30.8-52